Sunday, February 1, 2009

McCall Winter Carnival

This weekend was so much fun! We had a girls (Natalie, Carley, Me and Tatum) trip up to my parents cabin in Cascade and from there went up to the McCall Winter Carnival. I hadn't been up to it in a few years and never had I made it for the first weekend festivities. I have to say that next year we will make sure we go again! The fireworks over the lake were amazing, Tatum was hollering so loud ( she really has a set of lungs on her!!!)and having a great time. Nothing like Nancy's Cookies and Fireworks to make a 3 yr olds day :) The next morning we went sledding in Cascade then off to McCall for the Snow Sculptures and Mardi Gras parade. We had such a fun time and it was great to just get away from it all for a few days.


River in Cascade

Sledding
Just hanging out after the Parade
Watching the Parade
Bear catching a Fish
My Favorite one!!! The faces that were on these trees were Amazing!!!
Bistro 45!
Tatum's Favorite!I have to admit it was Really Cool!Especially the little Slide

1 comment:

ManicMandee said...

That does look like it was a lot of fun! Cold too.

And your blog is looking so cute with all those kisses.