Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fun in Sun Valley


Last weekend we took a short overnight trip up to my brother Nathan's home in Hailey. It was so much fun, oh and the view was amazing! That valley is so BEAUTIFUL! Too bad it cost so much to live there or I would be on my way with my bags packed to stay for good!!!
Not only was it nice to see Nathan's family but it was also extra fun because my brother Parley and his family, sister Natalie and my parents all made the trip to Hailey as well. It was a weekend full of sledding, family, food and fun (well everything was fun except for the speeding ticket we got on the way back!DANG IT!)

3 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Looks like fun! Glad you were able to do that.

Nichole said...

Awww- they look so cute!!

ManicMandee said...

Hey I visited your blog again and noticed you removed your video. I hope that my comment didn't offend you! I am so sorry if it did!!!!!