Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Teagan!






Wow!!! My Baby is 2!!!
I can't believe that it has been 2 years since my Teagie was born. She is such a light in our lives. We love her spirit and her sense of humor. When I was pregnant with Teagan I was 100% sure that she was a boy and honestly when they told me she was a girl I was worried. I was worried that I couldn't have a girl because there was no way that I could love another girl as much as I loved Tatum. I know, it sounds silly now... but it was honestly a HUGE worry to me. And now I know that it is possible to love TWO little girls... One just as much as the Other!!! I am so grateful for Teagan! And I am 100 % completely in LOVE with this child!!! Happy Birthday Sweet Monkey!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Teagan is such a cutie- and we love her too. Adorable cake, even cuter girls.

Angie said...

Melissa, are you kidding me? Those are the cutest dresses ever! Love them...you should sell those too:)