With a camera? We were just talking about pheasant hunting. Parley used to like it okay, I've never killed anything bigger than a spider. Maybe Tate will take Tatum out one of these days. Who knows. Maybe she's a hunter at heart. Or a bird watcher...
Melissa! I'm finally back and ready to chat! Sorry about the speeding ticket...reminds me of our small Nevada stop. Was it Moapa? I love the name of you kids! Your family is super cute! I would love to invite you to my blog but I need a email to send you the invite.
4 comments:
With a camera? We were just talking about pheasant hunting. Parley used to like it okay, I've never killed anything bigger than a spider.
Maybe Tate will take Tatum out one of these days. Who knows. Maybe she's a hunter at heart. Or a bird watcher...
John would agree with her if they were magpies, starlings, or crows...
In this moment I bet Tate was one proud papa.
Melissa! I'm finally back and ready to chat! Sorry about the speeding ticket...reminds me of our small Nevada stop. Was it Moapa? I love the name of you kids! Your family is super cute! I would love to invite you to my blog but I need a email to send you the invite.
Post a Comment