
For those of you that don't know, Tatum is the queen of all things "girlie". A few weeks ago we went to Boise's annual Art in the Park and she fell in Love with this pair of butterfly wings. As we put her wings on for the first time in the park it was a sight to be seen.. with an audiance watching Tatum beemed with joy as she was transformed into a Butterfly Fairy! It was one of the sweetest thing I have seen. Since then these wings are quite often worn with almost every outfit or PJs. And when she tries really hard she can even fly (with Mom or Dads help of course) !!!




1 comment:
Hello Tatum! You are a beautiful butterfly fairy! I wish I were there to give you a little hug--but instead I will blow you a magic kiss all the way from Rigby to Nampa. Make sure you catch it!
Love,
Aunt Mitzi
P.S. Could you share the magic kiss with Teagan? I can only send one at a time!
Post a Comment