We headed up to Sun Valley for the Fourth of July. I wanted to go visit my brother in Sun Valley and Tate didn't think that sounded like a good "vacation" so I went with the girls and Natalie. We missed our Daddy, but I think that he needed a little time to himself, and so it was ok. The girls had a great time. We drove up there early in the morning on the 4th and thanks the Kate letting us borrow her DVD players, the drive was so smooth... We got there in time for the parade, Tatum thought is was AWESOME! Then they had an ice cream social in the park and a bbq. Their fireworks display was so beautiful with the huge moutian back drops. Though, it was a frusterating time tring to get the girls to bed, it was worth it in the end. I really love the small community there and the weather, and it was nice letting Tatum get to know her cousins and aunt and uncle better.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Happy Birthday America!!!
We headed up to Sun Valley for the Fourth of July. I wanted to go visit my brother in Sun Valley and Tate didn't think that sounded like a good "vacation" so I went with the girls and Natalie. We missed our Daddy, but I think that he needed a little time to himself, and so it was ok. The girls had a great time. We drove up there early in the morning on the 4th and thanks the Kate letting us borrow her DVD players, the drive was so smooth... We got there in time for the parade, Tatum thought is was AWESOME! Then they had an ice cream social in the park and a bbq. Their fireworks display was so beautiful with the huge moutian back drops. Though, it was a frusterating time tring to get the girls to bed, it was worth it in the end. I really love the small community there and the weather, and it was nice letting Tatum get to know her cousins and aunt and uncle better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! You guys are so cute! That is hilarious about the banner! I love it- you're famous! You never told me you did that! PS- can I have your autograph??
We missed you guys. I can't believe you are semi-famous. The girls look so cute!!
Post a Comment