I love getting the girls all dressed for church they look so cute! Teagan is always good at church and Tatum is "adjusting" to her nursery class. This week was a particularly hard week for Tatum. When I opened the door to her class and turned to get Tatum, she was laying flat on the floor crying. So, we took a walk and tried again, and sure enough...as I opened the door again she was flat on the floor! So we will have to try again next week.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Sunday Morning
I love getting the girls all dressed for church they look so cute! Teagan is always good at church and Tatum is "adjusting" to her nursery class. This week was a particularly hard week for Tatum. When I opened the door to her class and turned to get Tatum, she was laying flat on the floor crying. So, we took a walk and tried again, and sure enough...as I opened the door again she was flat on the floor! So we will have to try again next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
They do look so cute together, and I love your Hello Kitty blogover!
Mel, Your girls are so stinkin cute, I just want to squeeze Teagan. I loved your quote too.
I can't believe how big my babies are getting. They are growing up waaay too fast!
Post a Comment