

Well, we did it! On Saturday Tate and I drove to Rupert to look at a few Jack Russell puppies, and this little girl stole our hearts! Tatum is really excited to have a puppy to play with and that makes us happy (though she does keep calling her Porter and that is a little sad). She has been really fun so far. I know many of you may be thinking "hummm a 21 month old, a 7 week old and a puppy... is she CRAZY!" and the answer to that is YES!!!




4 comments:
Hi Melissa,
I love reading blogs from family and friends, maybe someday I will start my own! We got a Jack Russell when I was 8 months pregnant with my second. He was a great dog, but exhausted me and he "went to live with his friends" (which is what we told Kyla, actually he returned to the breeder who found him a wonderful home)!
Good Luck, Kristin
She is sooo cute Melissa! I am glad Tate let you name her. Maili is a super cute name! I will have to come see her soon.
love you guys!
Nichole
She is pretty cute...just imagine all of the exercise you will get chasing her and Tatum around while carrying Teagan...that third arm would come in handy right about now :)
She is so cute! I'm sure Tatum loves her!You are the bravest girl I know!!!:)
Post a Comment